Pages


Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stress Managing Techniques

Hey everyone! I know it's been a while since I've posted. It's often hard for me to keep up with everything I have in my life, which brings me to this post. When there are so many things going on in one's life stress can often become a huge overwhelming concern.
I have problems like this all the time. I've always been very stressed and stress has always affected me in an overwhelming way. In addition, I've had trouble sleeping for as long as I can remember. Finally, finally I have found something that is a solution to both problems. FINALLY! The solution is... (drumroll please) guided meditations or guided relaxations. It's crazy how amazing these meditations are.
There are guided meditations that focus on all kinds of things.There are meditations that target stress, sleeping issues, soreness, and so on. There are even "mind vacations" that take you somewhere in your mind. Below I have linked a few meditations I have founds.

Stress: Here is a great stress meditation I have found. Although she stumbles a little bit, this is truly a great meditation. This instantly eased my worries, which is an incredible thing.

Muscle Relaxation: Here is a great guided meditation and progressive muscle relaxation. It's really great and instantly relaxed me.

And here is the vacation one I talked about.

There are a TON. Try searching for guided meditations or guided relaxations. You can also look for specific, targeted ones.

Anyway, that's my post. I've only listened to a couple so far, but there are so many to try. I can't wait to hear some more.

XOXO,
MMM

No comments:

Post a Comment