Pages


Saturday, August 16, 2014

Check in + Some Announcements

Hey everyone! It's been ages. I'm sorry for the complete and utter lack of attention I have been paying this blog. I can't believe I haven't blogged since March. Honestly, I get so disappointed in myself when I don't blog. I feel like I've let both you and myself down and I apologize for that. I know that I have made countless apologizes and a few broken promises over the course of this blog, and I am not going to do that again. (At least for a while!) Instead, I am going to let you know that I believe I have to establish a blogging routine and perhaps put this blog on some sort of schedule in order to maintain it. I think that I only blog when a) I remember (which does not happen nearly enough) and b) I have something specific to tell you, AKA, inspiration has hit. I think I am learning that I don't need to come up with the "perfect" thing to blog every time I sit down at my computer. Hopefully I will continue to learn that lesson and will sit down to blog even if I don't have something mind blowing to share with you guys. Please let me know what you think of my posts as I write them or just take time to comment something about anything! I absolutely love hearing from you guys.
Next thing, I read through some of posts and I don't think that this blog has really been true to me in terms of how the writing sounds. I am still young and trying to find my writing style for blog-type things, and making sure that my works sounds like it is coming from me, so please bear with me if my posts sound a little different from time to time. :)
Last thing, I actually have a ton of unfinished blog posts, so I will be uploading them over the next few weeks. I think I might not finish them by adding in all I wanted to add, but I'll see. Please let me know what you think of them. Plus, one has an announcement for you guys.

XOXO,
MMM

No comments:

Post a Comment